Tuesday 15 June 2010

A solid weel

I actually like that feeling when your legs ache and you feel like you have done something. being able to run without pain feels great and I am ready to really get into my running again. I have just built up the frequency of my running and I have actually had a go at some unstructured fartleks, and the leg seems to be holding up.

I am looking forward to racing the Sunderland 10k mid July, but I know I won't be as fit as I would like. It will be good to jump back on the horse and blow some cobwebs away!

This week I am aiming to run more miles and do some light sessions, although this weekend will be tricky for running as my Husband will be running 105 miles in 3 days along the south downs! Nutter. So this means I will have to sneak ruby off to her grandparents while I nip out for a run! Sometimes you just have to be flexible and I have a well planned rest day on Sunday!

Have a great week all.


No comments:

Post a Comment